Lanzarote is not only a sunny sandy place it is also have fantastic history and huge amount of cultural experience.
The most important touristic attractions are: (www.centrosturisticos.com)
- Timanfaya fire mountains
- Jameos del agua
- Mirador de Rio
- La Geria (wine route)
- Monumento al Campesino
- Cactus garden
- Castillo San Jose
Arrecife is the political and commercial capital of Lanzarote. The main shopping street is called Leon & Castillo locally known as Calle Real. There you will find numerous shops selling all kinds of goods (luxury brands, duty free, electronics equipment, etc.)
- Costa teguise: Most of the shops are along the las cucharas beach selling sportswear, souvenirs and accessories. Also every Friday night in Pueblo Marinero there is a craft market surrounded by shops and lively cafes.
- Playa Blanca: In this new resort the main shopping areas are in the Marina Rubicon port that host every Wednesday a craft market.
- Playa Honda: hosts one of the largest shopping centers of the island where you can find any kinds of good: supermarket, shoes shop, sportswear, electronics, etc.
- Puerto del Carmen: One of the main resorts of the island, numerous souvenirs shops, restaurants and bars along the main avenue call Avenida de las playas. Puerto del Carmen also host the Biosfera shopping center with more than 50 stores including restaurant, video games, mini golf and attractions for children.
- Teguise on Sunday, the most important market in the island (local bus from the bus stop directly outside the hotel)
- Saturday in Arrecife (local bus from the hotel bus stop)
- Wednesday in Playa blanca
- Friday night in Costa teguise (walking distance) live music.